Cassetted screens provide the ideal extension for hotel dining areas, restaurants and cafe bars, protecting your guests and customers from the sun, and increasing your service area, leading to more sales and higher revenue.
At Patio Awnings 4 Less, we design and manufacture our cassetted screens in sizes up to 4000mm -10000mm, so you can rest assured that we at Patio Awnings 4 Less can cater to your needs.
Cassetted screens make a big difference to outdoor dining experiences. You can offer your customers the chance to eat outside, in both the heat of summer and cool autumn breezes, safe in the knowledge you’re protecting them from extreme weather conditions.
Our cassetted screens are designed and manufactured with the highest quality materials by our expert team, and have a number of specifications that make them ideal for commercial use, including:
- Standard RAL colour: White (9010), Brown (8019)
- Corrosion resistant, powder coated, extruded aluminium hardware
- Stainless steel components
- All moving axes are fitted with bolts. This extravagant use of technology ensures maximum stability and durability for your cassetted screen, as well as making maintenance and repairs far easier.
- Our cassetted screens have been wind tested and can easily be opened in wind speeds of up to 50km per hour.
- We use a cutting edge self-tightening spring mechanism, ensuring the cover fits perfectly, even after years of use.
- Robust, central rods consist of a disc with support struts and spokes
- In order to prevent the spokes from twisting, the lower die-cast disc is firmly welded to the support pole.
Cassetted screens can do wonders for your business, improving your reputation for choice and service. Increase your revenue today and arrange an appointment by calling 0800 587 9906 or contacting us online.